All you've got is all you can give and that will ALWAYS be enough.


Saturday, January 11, 2014

Back in the saddle

So, I've been on what I guess you can only consider a hiatus for several years.  There is no reason for the lack of posts other then time restrictions but the other day I looked back at the memories that I documented and realized I needed to get back to it, if for no other reason then for me to look back at years from now and appreciate the moments that I had with the great kids I have. 

Here are a few current pics of the family.





To catch you up on the big life changing events: we have moved from Missouri to California. The growing pains were at times severe but I think for the most part we are thru the worst of it. 

We have new pets! Mudkip, a toy Yorkie joined our family in May 2012. We rescued Starley, a Terrier Mix from the pound in October 2013. It is amazing the change that these two little creatures made in our daily lives. 



No comments:

Post a Comment