All you've got is all you can give and that will ALWAYS be enough.


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Art Fair

Last Night was the BTE Art Fair. This has always been one of my favorite school events and this year was no different. This year, like last, I played a different role, FACE PAINTER. I have lots of fun, mostly because I interact in some small way with about half of the BTE students. It is great because I get to see them all and say hi. I just love my girl scouts! My face just lights up when I see them. Angel paints faces with me. Yesterday was her first day at a new job so she was a trooper for doing it.

Brooklynn had lot of fun running around school talking to her friends and playing. Owen huddled in a corner with 2 friends playing a game (fine by me since he was with people!).

Here is my face painted, I thought my mustache would inspire others and it did!:

Here is Brooklynn’s art work:

I do not have a photo of Owen’s work. By the time I was done painting I could barely make it to the car I was so hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment