All you've got is all you can give and that will ALWAYS be enough.


Thursday, April 5, 2012

This Kiss Could Last Forever

So Owen and I were ‘flipping the laundry’ together (moving the clean dry clothes to a basket, wet clothes to the dryer and another load in to be washed – I needed to explain because I have no idea what the rest of the world calls it – at our house it’s ‘flipping the laundry’) and I asked him for a kiss. He planted a gentle kiss on my lips and held it there. He pulled away and said we could do this forever and went back to holding his gentle kiss. I smiled and he pulled away and said well probably just for 2 and half days because you die of dehydration after 3 days. I guess he thought kissing me for 2 and half days was safe then. I love him!

1 comment:

  1. First off... Great photo of you... Secondly, you are much more than an "average" mom, you are extraordinary!

    I love this idea!

    Hope to see you soon.

    Love - Vern

    ReplyDelete