All you've got is all you can give and that will ALWAYS be enough.


Thursday, March 29, 2012

Carys!

 I need to introduce Carys as she will surely be a recurring character in this blog. As Brooklynn’s long time BFF and daily visitor to the Longwell house most stories and events include her. I feel like she is another daughter and her mom, Angel, has become one of my closest friends. When a few days go by and I don’t see one or both of them I get lonely and so do my kids. Both girls fit into my family just perfectly, Donn harassed Carys like she is his and Angel like the sister he never had. We cook together, craft together, visit and support each other. Having this close friendship fills me with gratefulness. As a bonus, her family is wonderful to Brooklynn, her first time fishing was with them at their family farm. How great is that!




No comments:

Post a Comment