All you've got is all you can give and that will ALWAYS be enough.


Thursday, March 29, 2012

Not Too Hot

Since Brooklynn wastes the shampoo it has forced us to put the shampoo on the high ledge in the shower.  It’s a bummer because even though the kids are old enough to clean themselves we are still forced to go in and give them shampoo.  It isn’t all bad because a good mom hair wash is needed every couple of times.  Let’s be honest, a kid just doesn’t do as good of a job.  The other day Owens shower lasted all of 8 seconds and I barely made it into the bathroom to get the shampoo.  He had the water off and I hustled him back in to his “mmmoooommmm” complaining.  I turned on the water and he instantly started in with the “not so hot”… Really Owen, do you think I’m going to singe your skin, my entire arm is in the water.  I tell him “Owen, it isn’t that hot” He responded with, “Hot water will raise my blood pressure”

WHAT!?

Okay, I had to go there, “Owen, where did you read that?”

Owen “I learned it on Wii Fit, it asked me if I wanted health tips, I said yes”  The best part, he hasn’t played Wii Fit in 12 months.  I wonder how many luke warm or down right cold showers this kid has taken to avoid high blood pressure?

No comments:

Post a Comment