All you've got is all you can give and that will ALWAYS be enough.


Monday, March 15, 2010

1st Music Program - The Results Show...

So remember my post from this morning...my nervousness over Owen's anxiety due to the 1st grade music program. Both of his teachers followed up with me, telling me that they talked to him. His resource teacher said he was "only a little excited" compared to the "very excited" that the other first grader in his class was.

Mamaw got him all dressed up, he wore the adorable plaid shirt and tie that cousin Patrick & Lauren bought him. I was able to sit on the floor right in front so I had the perfect seat to take pictures of Owen.

So... I clearly didn't learn from Owen ripping his pants off that clothes can be a distraction, the tie -- A BIG MISTAKE, here are a few pictures.


The theme of the evening was Holiday Favorites.

I'm not sure if Owen knew the words, he seemed to know some of the hand motions. The tie was such a distraction, there's no telling what he knew.

As the songs went on, Owen just got more distracted.

2 comments:

  1. Boys and ties...what can you do? We've got wedding pictures of Tom doing the exact same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed Owen the video (he only watched about 20 seconds before walking away), his response was "That's so uncool"....

    ReplyDelete