All you've got is all you can give and that will ALWAYS be enough.


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Play Date for Mom or Daughter?

I made a commitment to Brooklynn that we would go to her friends house today so that she could have a play date. I made arrangements with her friends mom that we would come over this morning around 10ish and hang out for a while. I figured we could have coffee while the girls played.

At about 3pm we went home! I have no idea who enjoyed themselves more, me or Brooklynn. 5 hours flew by. It's always great when you enjoy the parents as much as the kids enjoy each other.
The girls having fun.

One of the funniest things the girls did was make credit cards. They took construction paper and cut it into rectangles and then added the 5 year old girl required glitter glue and name on each card. Brooklynn came home with a "Dierbergs Market" credit card (wouldn't my company be proud, she is a loyal shopper), a "Baby Store" credit card, and a "Doctor" credit card. She is trying so hard to grow up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment