All you've got is all you can give and that will ALWAYS be enough.


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Polygon Song

It is very infrequent that something sparks Owen's interest to the point that he will share it with others. I'm usually the exception, he shares things with me, but I want everyone to see how amazing and funny he is. His cousin showed him a song on YouTube, the Polygon Song. For whatever reason this song struck him as hilarious.


Link to the song on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Otcj9LOh8g


We had our neighbors, Pat & Keri, over for dinner and I asked Owen to sing his new song to Keri. He sang a bit of it to her and then he went and got dad's cell phone and played the song on the phone for her. Then he continued with his playful, open, sharing, spirited self and the three of us (me & Owen & Keri) played American Idol on the Wii. It was a great night watching Owen relax enough with company over and enjoy himself. I smile just seeing others see him the way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment