All you've got is all you can give and that will ALWAYS be enough.


Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tea for Breakfast

I woke up this morning feeling really lousy. Donn was great, he allowed me to sleep in, and he kept the kids occupied. When I finally woke up, Brooklynn came right it. She promptly invited me to her tea party. I walked into the family room to find the entire tea party set up.


You will see that the tea party is set for four people, she really wanted me to call our neighbors, Keri, Riley & baby Patrick, but I try not to call this early in the morning, I told her they were still sleeping (Keri had a place setting too with real dishes just off the blanket).

Brooklynn narrated the entire tea party.

Drink your tea...
Eat your fruit...
We had the best time, we are planning on a visit to a local tea house soon for a tea party.

No comments:

Post a Comment