All you've got is all you can give and that will ALWAYS be enough.


Friday, March 19, 2010

Suffer in Silence

My little boy isn't feeling good. Fever, labored breathing, coughing, the whole bit. I look at him and my heart breaks. What does he do about it? Nothing, he sits and suffers in silence. We went out to dinner tonight (we didn't know just how crummy Owen was feeling until we were sitting at the restaurant or we would have stayed home.) We sat at our table and Owen's eyes got heavier and heavier. We brought him home and he began to wheeze. I rubbed vapor lotion on his chest (he loved it).

We have him sleeping now, he's wheezing and suffering. It's tough to watch. I think I'm going to cuddle with him until he's feeling better. I hope he wakes up my happy easy breathing boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment