All you've got is all you can give and that will ALWAYS be enough.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Girl Scout Camp

Brooklynn and I are headed to Girl Scout Camp. I applied to be a camp volunteer about a month ago and I hadn’t heard anything so I was beginning to think that they didn’t need anymore help. I got the call last night that I get to go!!! I was so excited! Brooklynn will get to go to camp too of course (the whole reason I am volunteering).

The camp theme “Game Time”. Anyone that knows Brooklynn, knows she loves games, so this is a perfect fit for her. We won’t be paired together, but she will know that I am there; I think it will work out great. She will get to be independent and experience it on her own. I hope she has the best time.

A tradition will begin the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment